Things happen for a reason

Currently, my mind in mess.....lots of thoughts flying around my head......there are so much things to be taken care for.....i dunno whether this is the right decision to be made or not.....but, if i not try, i wouldn't know.......i believe things happen for a reason.....i also believe things happen for a change....but, certainly i must be firm with my decision.....o Allah, please show me the way.....please firm my heart to do this.....

On the other hand, the new year is coming.......time flies fast i think....as i just feel like this month is still around june somewhere......but yet, its year end already.....need to have the new year resolution......what am i suppose to achieve on this 2010and need to refersh what have i done for the past one whole year (2009).

i guess the best memory that i ever had this year is when i got married with the man i love.....got married with the guy that i always 'eyeing' since in kms where i did my A-Level....but i'm not 'bertepuk sebelah tgn' rupernyer:p hehehe.....anway, i hope our marriage is remain forever....hoping the relation is getting stronger day by day....Aminnn.......luv u very much honey! :)

0 comments: